On My Design Wall {the one with the applique}

Hello, well it took a bit longer than I hoped to get another post in this series up, but here goes:



My design wall is filling up with lattice nine patches from my Stash Bee mates.   I added another Castle Block in Anna Maria Horner fabrics, and I have two more cut out.


I managed to get the February do. Good Stitches blocks finished, which are big 12.5" x and + blocks for the Haven Circle. Why does it always take so long (and make such a mess) to do scrappy blocks?!



Finally, I completed 3 applique blocks for the February Stash Bee.  Diane requested applique blocks with hearts and flowers and no color restrictions, so I hope she likes them!



And, these are too little for my design wall, but I've had a blast working on postage stamps for the SWAK swap from this tutorial!


It's been snowing all day and we're supposed to get even more tomorrow.  So I think I am going to curl up with some hand work and hope that baby doesn't crawl too far out of my reach!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts